Personal data Jannetje Zandee
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jannetje Zandee
Household of Jannetje Zandee
She is married to Jan van Liere on February 6, 1868 at Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland), she was 21 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland) on February 6, 1868.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.67 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Jannetje Zandee
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zandee
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zandee.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zandee.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zandee.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 6, 1868)
- The temperature on February 6, 1868 was about 6.9 °C. The air pressure was 7 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 72%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1868: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- A court of impeachment is organized in the United States Senate to hear charges against President Andrew Johnson.
- Indian Wars: Battle of Washita River ? United States Army Lieutenant Colonel George Armstrong Custer leads an attack on Cheyenne living on reservation land.
- U.S. President Andrew Johnson grants unconditional pardon to all Civil War Confederate soldiers.