Personal data Evert Dazelaar (Daatzelaar)
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Evert Dazelaar (Daatzelaar)
Household of Evert Dazelaar (Daatzelaar)
He is married to (1) Geertrui Boekwijt on May 26, 1864 at Sloten, he was 32 years old.
He is married to (2) Grietje IJzelendoorn on February 17, 1871 at Haarlemmermeer, he was 39 years old.
Timeline Evert Dazelaar (Daatzelaar)
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Dazelaar (Daatzelaar)
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 26, 1864)
- The temperature on May 26, 1864 was about 10.0 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 13 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 64%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1864: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: Battle of the Crater ? Union forces attempt to break Confederate lines at Petersburg, Virginia by exploding a large bomb under their trenches.
- American Civil War: Battle of Franklin ? The Army of Tennessee led by General John Bell Hood mounts a dramatically unsuccessful frontal assault on Union positions commanded by John McAllister Schofield around Franklin, Tennessee, with Hood lost six generals and almost a third of his troops.
- American Civil War: Sherman's March to the Sea ? Union General William Tecumseh Sherman begins burning Atlanta, Georgia to the ground in preparation for his march south.