Personal data Geertrui Daatzelaar
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Geertrui Daatzelaar
Household of Geertrui Daatzelaar
She is married to (1) Ignatius Westerbeek on June 4, 1869 at Baarn, she was 18 years old.
She is married to (2) Nicolaas van Zijst on December 30, 1898 at Baarn, she was 48 years old.
Timeline Geertrui Daatzelaar
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Daatzelaar
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 4, 1869)
- The temperature on June 4, 1869 was about 17.1 °C. The air pressure was 12 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 62%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The Meiji government in Japan establishes six new ministries, including one for Shinto.
- Richard Wagner's opera Das Rheingold premieres in Munich.
- Woman's suffrage: in New York, Susan B. Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton form the National Woman's Suffrage Association.