Timeline Evert Dazelaar
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Dazelaar
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Dazelaar.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Dazelaar.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Dazelaar.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 26, 1864)
- The temperature on May 26, 1864 was about 10.0 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 13 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 64%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1864: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: Battle of Brice's Crossroads ? Confederate troops under Nathan Bedford Forrest defeat a much larger Union force led by General Samuel D. Sturgis in Mississippi.
- American Civil War: Battle of Tom's Brook ? Union cavalrymen in the Shenandoah Valley defeat Confederate forces at Tom's Brook, Virginia.
- Russia declares an end to the Russian-Circassian War and many Circassians are forced into exile. The day is designated the Circassian Day of Mourning.