Personal data Cornelia Slijdrecht
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelia Slijdrecht
Timeline Cornelia Slijdrecht
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Slijdrecht
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1666: Source: Wikipedia
- August 19 » Second Anglo-Dutch War: Rear Admiral Robert Holmes leads a raid on the Dutch island of Terschelling, destroying 150 merchant ships, an act later known as "Holmes's Bonfire".
- September 2 » The Great Fire of London breaks out and burns for three days, destroying 10,000 buildings, including Old St Paul's Cathedral.
- September 3 » The Royal Exchange burns down in the Great Fire of London.
- September 4 » In London, England, the most destructive damage from the Great Fire occurs.
- September 5 » Great Fire of London ends: Ten thousand buildings, including Old St Paul's Cathedral, are destroyed, but only six people are known to have died.
- November 28 » At least 3,000 men of the Royal Scots Army led by Tam Dalyell of the Binns defeat about 900 Covenanter rebels in the Battle of Rullion Green.
The publication Stamboom Juriaan
has been compiled by Justin van den Hoven
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Justin van den Hoven, "Stamboom Juriaan", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-juriaan/I5777.php : accessed August 2, 2021), "Cornelia Slijdrecht (1666-????)".