Personal data Arie Slijdrecht
Ancestors (and descendant) of Arie Slijdrecht
Household of Arie Slijdrecht
He is married to Geertruijdt Marinus.
on June 14, 1653
at Willemstad, Netherlands, he was 26 years old.
Timeline Arie Slijdrecht
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Slijdrecht
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1653: Source: Wikipedia
- January 3 » By the Coonan Cross Oath, the Eastern Church in India cuts itself off from colonial Portuguese tutelage.
- February 2 » New Amsterdam (later renamed The City of New York) is incorporated.
- February 23 » The Ballet Royal de la Nuit is first performed at the Salle du Petit-Bourbon in Paris.
- April 20 » Oliver Cromwell dissolves the Rump Parliament.
- June 12 » First Anglo-Dutch War: The Battle of the Gabbard begins, lasting until the following day.
- December 16 » English Interregnum: The Protectorate: Oliver Cromwell becomes Lord Protector of the Commonwealth of England, Scotland and Ireland.
The publication Stamboom Juriaan
has been compiled by Justin van den Hoven
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Justin van den Hoven, "Stamboom Juriaan", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-juriaan/I5773.php : accessed September 18, 2021), "Arie Slijdrecht (1627-????)".