Personal data Teuntje Slijdrecht
Ancestors (and descendant) of Teuntje Slijdrecht
Timeline Teuntje Slijdrecht
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Slijdrecht
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1661: Source: Wikipedia
- January 6 » English Restoration: The Fifth Monarchists unsuccessfully attempt to seize control of London, England. The revolt is suppressed after a few days.
- January 30 » Oliver Cromwell, Lord Protector of the Commonwealth of England, is ritually executed more than two years after his death, on the 12th anniversary of the execution of the monarch he himself deposed.
- February 3 » Maratha forces under Chattrapati Shivaji defeat the Mughals in the Battle of Umberkhind.
- July 16 » The first banknotes in Europe are issued by the Swedish bank Stockholms Banco.
- August 6 » The Treaty of The Hague is signed by Portugal and the Dutch Republic.
- September 5 » Fall of Nicolas Fouquet: Louis XIV Superintendent of Finances is arrested in Nantes by D'Artagnan, captain of the king's musketeers.
The publication Stamboom Juriaan
has been compiled by Justin van den Hoven
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Justin van den Hoven, "Stamboom Juriaan", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-juriaan/I5776.php : accessed September 29, 2021), "Teuntje Slijdrecht (1661-????)".