Personal data Wolffert van Dael
- He was born about 1549 in Venlo (L).
- Profession: starting 1574 Secretaris van de Staatse goeverneur van Venlo Johan van Wittenhorst, heer van Ter Horst.
Ned. Leeuw 1976, pag. 11
- He died on July 13, 1634.
- The birth parents are Jan van Dael and Elisabeth NN
- This information was last updated on August 23, 2014.
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Wolffert van Dael
Household of Wolffert van Dael
He is married to Catharina Ronden.
They got married on August 19, 1575 at Venlo (L)
Zie tekst bij Catharina Ronden
Timeline Wolffert van Dael
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Dael
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Van Dael.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Van Dael.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Van Dael.
- Graaf Filips III (Oostenrijks Huis) was from 1555 till 1581 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Graafschap Holland)
- In the year 1575: Source: Wikipedia
- January 25 » Luanda, the capital of Angola, is founded by the Portuguese navigator Paulo Dias de Novais.
- February 8 » Leiden University is founded, and given the motto Praesidium Libertatis.
- June 28 » Sengoku period of Japan: The combined forces of Oda Nobunaga and Tokugawa Ieyasu are victorious in the Battle of Nagashino.
- July 7 » The Raid of the Redeswire is the last major battle between England and Scotland.
- October 10 » Roman Catholic forces under Henry I, Duke of Guise defeat the Protestants, capturing Philippe de Mornay among others.
- December 16 » An earthquake with an estimated of 8.5Mw strikes Valdivia, Chile.
- Stadhouder Prins Frederik Hendrik (Huis van Oranje) was from 1625 till 1647 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1634: Source: Wikipedia
- July 4 » The city of Trois-Rivières is founded in New France (now Quebec, Canada).
- August 18 » Urbain Grandier, accused and convicted of sorcery, is burned alive in Loudun, France.
- September 6 » Thirty Years' War: In the Battle of Nördlingen, the Catholic Imperial army defeats Swedish and German Protestant forces.
- September 12 » A gunpowder factory explodes in Valletta, Malta, killing 22 people and damaging several buildings.
- October 11 » The Burchardi flood kills around 15,000 in North Friesland, Denmark and Germany.
- November 11 » Following pressure from Anglican bishop John Atherton, the Irish House of Commons passes An Act for the Punishment for the Vice of Buggery.
The publication Stamboom Beltzer
has been compiled by A.E.M. (Ton) Beltzer
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
A.E.M. (Ton) Beltzer, "Stamboom Beltzer", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-beltzer/I5468.php : accessed September 18, 2021), "Wolffert van Dael (± 1549-1634)".