Personal data Everardus van Dael
- He was born about 1550.
- Profession: Pastoor te Venray 1607 (opvolger van zijn broer Henrick).
- He died on July 30, 1635.
- The birth parents are Jan van Dael and Elisabeth NN
- This information was last updated on August 29, 2014.
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Everardus van Dael
Timeline Everardus van Dael
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Dael
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Van Dael.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Van Dael.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Van Dael.
- Stadhouder Prins Frederik Hendrik (Huis van Oranje) was from 1625 till 1647 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1635: Source: Wikipedia
- April 23 » The first public school in the United States, Boston Latin School, is founded in Boston.
- May 30 » Thirty Years' War: The Peace of Prague is signed.
- June 28 » Guadeloupe becomes a French colony.
- July 30 » Eighty Years' War: The Siege of Schenkenschans begins; Frederick Henry, Prince of Orange, begins the recapture of the strategically important fortress from the Spanish Army.
- October 9 » Roger Williams is banished from the Massachusetts Bay Colony after religious and policy disagreements.
- November 22 » Dutch colonial forces on Taiwan launch a pacification campaign against native villages, resulting in Dutch control of the middle and south of the island.
The publication Stamboom Beltzer
has been compiled by A.E.M. (Ton) Beltzer
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
A.E.M. (Ton) Beltzer, "Stamboom Beltzer", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-beltzer/I5508.php : accessed September 18, 2021), "Everardus van Dael (± 1550-1635)".