Personal data Catharina Ronden
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Catharina Ronden
Household of Catharina Ronden
(1) She is married to Wolffert van Dael.
They got married on August 19, 1575 at Venlo (L)
Zie tekst bij Catharina Ronden
(2) She is married to Peter Dirksz Hoeuffts.
They got married on July 27, 1584 at Venlo (L)
Timeline Catharina Ronden
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Ronden
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Ronden.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Ronden.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Ronden.
- Stadhouder Prins Willem I de Zwijger (Prins Willem van Oranje) (Huis van Oranje) was from 1581 till 1584 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1584: Source: Wikipedia
- March 25 » Sir Walter Raleigh is granted a patent to colonize Virginia.
- May 16 » Santiago de Vera becomes sixth Governor-General of the Spanish colony of the Philippines.
- July 4 » Philip Amadas and Arthur Barlowe arrive at Roanoke Island
- July 10 » William I of Orange is assassinated in his home in Delft, Holland, by Balthasar Gérard.
- September 13 » San Lorenzo del Escorial Palace in Madrid is finished.
The publication Stamboom Beltzer
has been compiled by A.E.M. (Ton) Beltzer
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
A.E.M. (Ton) Beltzer, "Stamboom Beltzer", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-beltzer/I21698.php : accessed October 16, 2021), "Catharina Ronden (± 1552-> 1634)".