- The temperature on November 8, 1891 was about -0.9 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1891: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- January 29 » Liliuokalani is proclaimed the last monarch and only queen regnant of the Kingdom of Hawaii.
- February 15 » Allmänna Idrottsklubben (AIK) (Swedish Sports Club) is founded.
- May 20 » History of cinema: The first public display of Thomas Edison's prototype kinetoscope.
- August 16 » The Basilica of San Sebastian, Manila, the first all-steel church in Asia, is officially inaugurated and blessed.
- October 28 » The Mino–Owari earthquake is the largest inland earthquake in Japan's history.
- December 22 » Asteroid 323 Brucia becomes the first asteroid discovered using photography.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Stam Family
has been compiled by Jessica Stam
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Jessica Stam, "Stam Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stam-family/P132.php : accessed February 7, 2023), "John Draycott (± 1833-1891)".