Personal data ROBERT SMYTHE SMITH
- He was born on February 25, 1499 in England.
- He died on February 26, 1531 in 1666453, Herefordshire, England, he was 32 years old.
Ancestors (and descendant) of ROBERT SMYTHE SMITH
- , Ancestry Family Tree Ancestry Family Trees
http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=44120712&pid=8027 / Ancestry.com
Timeline ROBERT SMYTHE SMITH
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname SMYTHE SMITH
- Graaf Filips II de Schone (Oostenrijks Huis) was from 1494 till 1506 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Graafschap Holland)
- In the year 1499: Source: Wikipedia
- January 8 » Louis XII of France marries Anne of Brittany in accordance with a law set by his predecessor, Charles VIII.
- May 19 » Catherine of Aragon is married by proxy to Arthur, Prince of Wales. Catherine is 13 and Arthur is 12.
- July 22 » Battle of Dornach: The Swiss decisively defeat the army of Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor.
- August 12 » First engagement of the Battle of Zonchio between Venetian and Ottoman fleets.
- November 5 » Publication of the Catholicon, written in 1464 by Jehan Lagadeuc in Tréguier; this is the first Breton dictionary as well as the first French dictionary.
- December 18 » A rebellion breaks out in Alpujarras in response to the forced conversions of Muslims in Spain.
- Graaf Karel II (Oostenrijks Huis) was from 1515 till 1555 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Graafschap Holland)
- In the year 1531: Source: Wikipedia
- January 26 » The 6.4–7.1 Lisbon earthquake kills about thirty thousand people.
- October 11 » Huldrych Zwingli is killed in battle with the Roman Catholic cantons of Switzerland.
- October 28 » Abyssinian–Adal war: The Adal Sultanate seizes southern Ethiopia.
- November 23 » The Second War of Kappel results in the dissolution of the Protestant alliance in Switzerland.
- December 9 » The Virgin of Guadalupe first appears to Juan Diego at Tepeyac, Mexico City.