Personal data Sir Richard SMYTHE "Merchant Tailor"
- He was born in the year 1465 in Rockhampton, Gloustershire, England.
- He died on March 27, 1527 in London, Middlesex, England, he was 62 years old.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Sir Richard SMYTHE "Merchant Tailor"
Household of Sir Richard SMYTHE "Merchant Tailor"
He is married to Joanne de BROIMCLER.
- , Ancestry Family Tree Ancestry Family Trees
http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=44120712&pid=7941 / Ancestry.com
Timeline Sir Richard SMYTHE "Merchant Tailor"
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname SMYTHE "Merchant Tailor"
- Graaf Karel II (Oostenrijks Huis) was from 1515 till 1555 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Graafschap Holland)
- In the year 1527: Source: Wikipedia
- May 6 » Spanish and German troops sack Rome; many scholars consider this the end of the Renaissance.
- May 16 » The Florentines drive out the Medici for a second time and Florence re-establishes itself as a republic.
- June 22 » Fatahillah expels Portuguese forces from Sunda Kelapa, now regarded as the foundation of Jakarta.
- July 12 » Lê Cung Hoàng ceded the throne to Mạc Đăng Dung, ending the Lê dynasty and starting the Mạc dynasty.
- August 3 » The first known letter from North America is sent by John Rut while at St. John's, Newfoundland.