Personal data Agnes Smythe
Source 1Source 2
- She was born in the year 1498 in Cadhayne, Devon, England.
- (Place) on 1502-1503 in Devon.Source 2
- She died on January 7, 1566 in Colyton, Devon, England, she was 68 years old.
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Agnes Smythe
Household of Agnes Smythe
She is married to Henry Vye.
in the year 1514 at Colyton, Devon, England
, she was 16 years old.
- , Ancestry Family Tree Ancestry Family Trees
http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=44120712&pid=6536 / Ancestry.com
- / Ancestry.com British Chancery Records, 1386-1558, Hamilton, Rosanna, comp.
Timeline Agnes Smythe
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Smythe
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Smythe.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Smythe.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Smythe.
- Graaf Filips III (Oostenrijks Huis) was from 1555 till 1581 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Graafschap Holland)
- In the year 1566: Source: Wikipedia
- March 28 » The foundation stone of Valletta, Malta's capital city, is laid by Jean Parisot de Valette, Grand Master of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta.
- April 5 » Two hundred Dutch noblemen, led by Hendrick van Brederode, force themselves into the presence of Margaret of Parma and present the Petition of Compromise, denouncing the Spanish Inquisition in the Seventeen Provinces.