Timeline Anna Catharina Bervoets
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Bervoets
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Bervoets.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Bervoets.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Bervoets.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 24, 1897)
- The temperature on April 24, 1897 was about 10.4 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 68%. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1897: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- The Greco-Turkish War, also called "Thirty Days' War", is declared between Greece and the Ottoman Empire.
- The Greek army retreats with heavy losses in the Greco-Turkish War.
- Thomas Edison patents the Kinetoscope, the first movie projector.