Personal data Leo Bernardus Bervoets
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Leo Bernardus Bervoets
Household of Leo Bernardus Bervoets
He is married to Catharina Aloisia van Sas on October 29, 1904 at Baarle-Nassau, he was 26 years old.
Timeline Leo Bernardus Bervoets
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Bervoets
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Bervoets.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Bervoets.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Bervoets.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 29, 1904)
- The temperature on October 29, 1904 was between 1.8 °C and 12.0 °C and averaged 6.6 °C. There was 8.6 hours of sunshine (87%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1904: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.4 million citizens.
- The Jovian moon Himalia is discovered by Charles Dillon Perrine at California's Lick Observatory.
- The Australian Labor Party becomes the first such party to gain national government, under Chris Watson.
- The distress signal "CQD" is established only to be replaced two years later by "SOS".