Personal data Carolus Ludovicus Bervoets
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Carolus Ludovicus Bervoets
Household of Carolus Ludovicus Bervoets
He is married to Maria Elisabeth Baijens on February 1, 1913 at Baarle-Nassau, he was 36 years old.
BRON: Gemeente Baarle-Nassau, Brontype boek, Registernaam Overlijdensregister 1955
Code BAR_O_1955, Periode register 1955, Relatietype weduwnaar
Aktenummer 29, Plaats overlijden Baarle-Nassau. Datum overlijden 30-12-1955
Overledene Carolus Ludovicus Bervoets, Overledene geslacht M, Overledene leeftijd 79 jaar
Overledene plaats geboorte Baarle-Nassau, Relatie overledene Maria Elisabeth Baijens
Vader overledene Jan Baptist Bervoets, Moeder overledene Anna Catharina Seraes
Timeline Carolus Ludovicus Bervoets
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Bervoets
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Bervoets.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Bervoets.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Bervoets.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 1, 1913)
- The temperature on February 1, 1913 was between 1.4 °C and 5.4 °C and averaged 3.4 °C. There was 9.9 mm of rain. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1913: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.1 million citizens.
- The Balkan States signs an armistice at Bucharest.
- Senghenydd Colliery Disaster, the United Kingdom's worst coal mining accident, which claimed 439 lives.
- Raymond Poincaré is elected President of France.