- "rootsweb gedcom : Ray Stephens, Updated: 2007-11-20," supplied by Stevens, Updated: 2007-11-20; copy held by [RESEARCHER & CONTACT INFORMATION FOR PRIVATE USE]\., Gedcom : Ray Stephens, compiled by Ray Stevens [(E-ADDRESS) FOR PRIVATE USE\,]
Timeline Hannah Underwood
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Underwood
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1688: Source: Wikipedia
- May 10 » King Narai nominates Phetracha as regent, leading to the revolution of 1688 in which Phetracha becomes king of the Ayutthaya Kingdom.
- September 26 » The city council of Amsterdam votes to support William of Orange's invasion of England, which became the Glorious Revolution.
- November 5 » William III of England lands with a Dutch fleet at Brixham.
- November 9 » Glorious Revolution: William of Orange captures Exeter.
- December 11 » Glorious Revolution: James II of England, while trying to flee to France, throws the Great Seal of the Realm into the River Thames.
- December 23 » As part of the Glorious Revolution, King James II of England flees from England to Paris, France after being deposed in favor of his nephew, William of Orange and his daughter Mary.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Richard Remmé, "Genealogy Richard Remmé, The Hague, Netherlands", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-richard-remme/I553943.php : accessed September 19, 2021), "Hannah Underwood (1670-1717)".