Personal data Joseph Underwood
Source 1Source 2
- He was born in the year 1614 in Hingham, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA.Source 2
- (Alt. Birth) in the year 1613: London, London, England.
- He died on December 16, 1676 in Watertown, Middlesex, Massachusetts, USA, he was 62 years old.
- He is buried December 1676 in Massachusetts, Verenigde Staten.
- A child of John Underwood and Rachel Edwards
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Joseph Underwood
Household of Joseph Underwood
He is married to Mary Wilder.
on 1638-1645, he was 24 years old.
- "John D Newport," supplied by Newport, Updated: 2015-04-28; copy held by [RESEARCHER & CONTACT INFORMATION FOR PRIVATE USE]\., rootsweb : John. D. Newport, compiled by John D. Newport [(E-ADDRESS) FOR PRIVATE USE Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States of America
- Michael R Neuman
Date of Import: Jul 9, 2007 / Rootsweb.com
Timeline Joseph Underwood
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Underwood
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1676: Source: Wikipedia
- February 17 » Sixteen men of Pascual de Iriate's expedition are lost at Evangelistas Islets at the western end of the Strait of Magellan.
- June 1 » Battle of Öland: allied Danish-Dutch forces defeat the Swedish navy in the Baltic Sea, during the Scanian War (1675–79).
- June 2 » Franco-Dutch War: France ensured the supremacy of its naval fleet for the remainder of the war with its victory in the Battle of Palermo.
- July 30 » Nathaniel Bacon issues the "Declaration of the People of Virginia", beginning Bacon's Rebellion against the rule of Governor William Berkeley.
- August 12 » Praying Indian John Alderman shoots and kills Metacomet, the Wampanoag war chief, ending King Philip's War.
- September 19 » Jamestown is burned to the ground by the forces of Nathaniel Bacon during Bacon's Rebellion.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Richard Remmé, "Genealogy Richard Remmé, The Hague, Netherlands", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-richard-remme/I537085.php : accessed September 19, 2021), "Joseph Underwood (1614-1676)".