- "rootsweb gedcom : Ray Stephens, Updated: 2007-11-20," supplied by Stevens, Updated: 2007-11-20; copy held by [RESEARCHER & CONTACT INFORMATION FOR PRIVATE USE]\., Gedcom : Ray Stephens, compiled by Ray Stevens [(E-ADDRESS) FOR PRIVATE USE\,]
Timeline William Shattuck
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Shattuck
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Shattuck.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Shattuck.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Shattuck.
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1670: Source: Wikipedia
- January 18 » Henry Morgan captures Panama.
- May 2 » King Charles II of England grants a permanent charter to the Hudson's Bay Company to open up the fur trade in North America.
- June 1 » In Dover, England, Charles II of England and Louis XIV of France sign the Secret Treaty of Dover, which will force England into the Third Anglo-Dutch War.
- June 15 » The first stone of Fort Ricasoli is laid down in Malta.
- December 31 » The expedition of John Narborough leaves Corral Bay having surveyed the coast and lost four hostages to the Spanish.
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1688: Source: Wikipedia
- May 10 » King Narai nominates Phetracha as regent, leading to the revolution of 1688 in which Phetracha becomes king of the Ayutthaya Kingdom.
- June 30 » The Immortal Seven issue the Invitation to William, which would culminate in the Glorious Revolution.
- November 1 » William III of Orange sets out a second time from Hellevoetsluis in the Netherlands to seize the crowns of England, Scotland and Ireland from King James II of England during the Glorious Revolution.
- November 5 » William III of England lands with a Dutch fleet at Brixham.
- December 9 » Glorious Revolution: Williamite forces defeat Jacobites at Battle of Reading, forcing flight of James II from the country.
- December 23 » As part of the Glorious Revolution, King James II of England flees from England to Paris, France after being deposed in favor of his nephew, William of Orange and his daughter Mary.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Richard Remmé, "Genealogy Richard Remmé, The Hague, Netherlands", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-richard-remme/I553942.php : accessed September 21, 2021), "William Shattuck (1670-1744)".