Personal data Leopold Von Isenburg Zu Büdingen
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Leopold Von Isenburg Zu Büdingen
Household of Leopold Von Isenburg Zu Büdingen
He is married to Olga Maria Ida Von Sachsen-Weimar on April 22, 1902 at Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany, he was 36 years old.
Timeline Leopold Von Isenburg Zu Büdingen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Isenburg Zu Büdingen
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 22, 1902)
- The temperature on April 22, 1902 was between 7.9 °C and 20.3 °C and averaged 14.3 °C. There was 0.9 hours of sunshine (6%). Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1902: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- The U.S. Congress passes the Spooner Act, authorizing President Theodore Roosevelt to acquire rights from Colombia for the Panama Canal.
- American Old West: Second-in-command of Butch Cassidy's Wild Bunch gang, Kid Curry Logan, is sentenced to 20 years imprisonment with hard labor.
- In Chicago, the American Automobile Association is established.