Personal data Karl Viktor Von Isenburg Zu Büdingen
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Karl Viktor Von Isenburg Zu Büdingen
Household of Karl Viktor Von Isenburg Zu Büdingen
He is married to Maria Louise van Toscane on May 31, 1865 at Schloss Brandeis, Bohemia, he was 26 years old.
Timeline Karl Viktor Von Isenburg Zu Büdingen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Isenburg Zu Büdingen
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 31, 1865)
- The temperature on May 31, 1865 was about 17.0 °C. The air pressure was 7 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 60%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- The Army of the Potomac is disbanded
- Opening of the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation, the founding member of the HSBC Group.
- American Civil War: Confederate General Robert E. Lee becomes general-in-chief.