Personal data Wilhelm Karl Von Isenburg Zu Büdingen
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Wilhelm Karl Von Isenburg Zu Büdingen
Household of Wilhelm Karl Von Isenburg Zu Büdingen
He is married to Helene Elisabeth Von Korff on April 30, 1930, he was 27 years old.
Notes by Wilhelm Karl Von Isenburg Zu Büdingen
Wilhelm Karl Hermann Prinz von Isenburg (* 16. Januar 1903 in Darmstadt; † 23. November 1956 in Mülheim an der Ruhr) war ein deutscher Genealoge und NS-Sippenforscher.
Timeline Wilhelm Karl Von Isenburg Zu Büdingen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Isenburg Zu Büdingen
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 30, 1930)
- The temperature on April 30, 1930 was between 3.5 °C and 14.3 °C and averaged 9.2 °C. There was 13.1 hours of sunshine (88%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 10, 1929 to May 26, 1933 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck III, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1930: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8 million citizens.
- The first night game in organized baseball history takes place in Independence, Kansas.
- BBC Radio infamously announce that there is no news on that day.
- Chicago Tribune reporter Jake Lingle is killed during rush hour at the Illinois Central train station by the Leo Vincent Brothers, allegedly over a 100,000 USD gambling debt owed to Al Capone.