Timeline Generalfeldmarschall Wilhelm Bodewin Johamm Gustav (Wilhelm Bodewin Johamm Gustav) Keitel
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Keitel
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Keitel.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Keitel.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Keitel.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 18, 1909)
- The temperature on April 18, 1909 was between 6.5 °C and 15.9 °C and averaged 11.4 °C. There was 4.2 hours of sunshine (30%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1909: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.8 million citizens.
- The Science Museum in London comes into existence as an independent entity.
- Alice Huyler Ramsey, a 22-year-old housewife and mother from Hackensack, New Jersey, becomes the first woman to drive across the United States. With three female companions, none of whom could drive a car, in fifty-nine days she drove a Maxwell automobile the 3,800 miles from Manhattan, New York, to San Francisco, California.
- Robert Peary and Matthew Henson allegedly reach the North Pole.