Timeline Lisa Fontaine
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Fontaine
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Fontaine.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Fontaine.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Fontaine.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 18, 1909)
- The temperature on April 18, 1909 was between 6.5 °C and 15.9 °C and averaged 11.4 °C. There was 4.2 hours of sunshine (30%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1909: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.8 million citizens.
- The Hudson Motor Car Company is founded.
- Louis Blériot makes the first flight across the English Channel in a heavier-than-air machine from (Calais to Dover) in 37 minutes.
- The Queensboro Bridge opens, linking Manhattan and Queens.