Timeline Johannes (Joop) Lemckert
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Lemckert
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Lemckert.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Lemckert.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Lemckert.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 2, 1952)
- The temperature on November 2, 1952 was between 5.3 °C and 12.0 °C and averaged 8.7 °C. There was 13.2 mm of rain during 5.8 hours. There was 3.1 hours of sunshine (32%). The partly or heavily clouded was. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Juliana' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 15, 1951 to September 2, 1952 the cabinet Drees I, with Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 2, 1952 to October 13, 1956 the cabinet Drees II, with Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In the year 1952: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 10 million citizens.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower resigns as Supreme Commander of NATO.
- In Dhaka, East Pakistan (present Bangladesh) police open fire on a procession of students that was demanding the establishment of Bengali as the official language, killing four people and starting a country-wide protest which led to the recognition of Bengali as one of the national languages of Pakistan. The day is later declared as "International Mother Language Day" by UNESCO.
- The Rajya Sabha, the upper house of the Parliament of India, holds its first sitting.