Personal data Lambertus Gerardus Lemckert
- He was born on March 20, 1887 in 's-Gravenhage, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
- kastelein in 's-Gravenhage, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
In Café Vios
- on March 20, 1929 arbeider in 's-Gravenhage, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
- December 1943 van Ostadestraat 161 's-Gravenhage, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
- in the year 1948 van Dijckstraat 222 's-Gravenhage, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
- He died.
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Lambertus Gerardus Lemckert
Household of Lambertus Gerardus Lemckert
He is married to (1) Allegonda Catharina van Heumen on January 30, 1907 at 's-Gravenhage, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, he was 19 years old.
The couple were divorced on November 21, 1918.
He is married to (2) (Not public) on August 11, 1920 at 's-Gravenhage, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, he was 33 years old.
- Persoonskaart CBG Jan Lambertus Gerardus Lemckert
Achterkant (J/N): J
Vergel. datum: 18 mei 1941
Timeline Lambertus Gerardus Lemckert
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Lemckert
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Lemckert.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Lemckert.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Lemckert.
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 30, 1907)
- The temperature on January 30, 1907 was between 0.8 °C and 4.5 °C and averaged 2.0 °C. There was 2.5 mm of rain. There was 2.8 hours of sunshine (31%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1907: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- Cunard Line's RMSMauretania, sister ship of RMSLusitania, sets sail on her maiden voyage from Liverpool, England to New York City.
- The Short Magazine Lee-Enfield Mk III is officially introduced into British Military Service, and remains the oldest military rifle still in official use.
- Ordination in Constantinople of Fr. Raphael Morgan, first African-American Orthodox priest, "Priest-Apostolic" to America and the West Indies.