Bron type: Bevolkingsregister
Archief: Bevolkingsregister Den Haag
Archiefnaam: Haags Gemeentearchief
pers0naam=Johanna Maria Hendrika Lemckert
archief=Bevolkingsregister Den Haag
Timeline Johanna Maria Hendrika Lemckert
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Lemckert
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Lemckert.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Lemckert.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Lemckert.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 14, 1917)
- The temperature on February 14, 1917 was between -7.9 °C and 5.3 °C and averaged -0.7 °C. There was 0.2 mm of rain. There was 6.2 hours of sunshine (63%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the north-northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1917: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7 million citizens.
- World War I: The First Battle of Passchendaele takes place resulting in the largest single day loss of life in New Zealand history.
- World War I: The Selective Service Act of 1917 is passed, giving the President of the United States the power of conscription.
- Three children report the first apparition of the Virgin Mary in Fátima, Portugal.