Personal data Abraham Cornelisse Kloote
- He was born in the year 1654.
- He died.
Relationship Abraham Cornelisse Kloote
Ancestors (and descendant) of Abraham Cornelisse Kloote
Household of Abraham Cornelisse Kloote
Church wedding to (1) Anna Jacobs on May 25, 1673 at Dreischor, he was 19 years old.Source 1
Permission for the marriage has been obtained in Dreischor
on May 5, 1673.Source 1
He is married to (2) Maria Adriaens
Permission for the marriage has been obtained in Dreischor on November 28, 1692.
Timeline Abraham Cornelisse Kloote
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kloote
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Kloote.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kloote.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Kloote.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 25, 1673)
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1673: Source: Wikipedia
- Louis Joliet and Jacques Marquette begin exploring the Mississippi River.
- Second Battle of Khotyn in Ukraine: Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth forces under the command of Jan Sobieski defeat the Ottoman army. In this battle, rockets made by Kazimierz Siemienowicz are successfully used.
- John Berkeley, 1st Baron Berkeley of Stratton sells his part of New Jersey to the Religious Society of Friends, commonly known as Quakers.