Personal data Anna Jacobs
- She was christened on December 3, 1645 in Dreischor.
- She died in the year 1691.
- This information was last updated on June 9, 2014.
Relationship Anna Jacobs
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Anna Jacobs
Household of Anna Jacobs
Permission for the marriage has been obtained in Dreischor
on May 5, 1673.Source 1
She married in church to Abraham Cornelisse Kloote on May 25, 1673 at Dreischor.Source 1
Timeline Anna Jacobs
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Jacobs
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Jacobs.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Jacobs.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Jacobs.
- Stadhouder Prins Frederik Hendrik (Huis van Oranje) was from 1625 till 1647 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1645: Source: Wikipedia
- July 10 » English Civil War: The Battle of Langport takes place.
- July 21 » Qing dynasty regent Dorgon issues an edict ordering all Han Chinese men to shave their forehead and braid the rest of their hair into a queue identical to those of the Manchus.
- August 3 » Thirty Years' War: The Second Battle of Nördlingen sees French forces defeating those of the Holy Roman Empire.
- August 13 » Sweden and Denmark sign Peace of Brömsebro.
- September 13 » Wars of the Three Kingdoms: Scottish Royalists are defeated by Covenanters at the Battle of Philiphaugh.
- October 8 » Jeanne Mance open the first lay hospital in North America.
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1673: Source: Wikipedia
- May 17 » Louis Jolliet and Jacques Marquette begin exploring the Mississippi River.
- June 17 » French explorers Jacques Marquette and Louis Jolliet reach the Mississippi River and become the first Europeans to make a detailed account of its course.
- November 11 » Second Battle of Khotyn in Ukraine: Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth forces under the command of Jan Sobieski defeat the Ottoman army. In this battle, rockets made by Kazimierz Siemienowicz are successfully used.