- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1701: Source: Wikipedia
- January 18 » Frederick I crowns himself King of Prussia in Königsberg.
- March 9 » Safavid troops retreat from Basra, ending a three year occupation.
- July 9 » A Bourbon force under Nicolas Catinat withdraws from a smaller Habsburg force under Prince Eugene of Savoy in the Battle of Carpi.
- July 19 » Representatives of the Iroquois Confederacy sign the Nanfan Treaty, ceding a large territory north of the Ohio River to England.
- July 24 » Antoine de la Mothe Cadillac founds the trading post at Fort Pontchartrain, which later becomes the city of Detroit.
- October 9 » The Collegiate School of Connecticut (later renamed Yale University) is chartered in Old Saybrook.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Peter J.R. Vermaat, "De geslachten Van der Maat", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/de-geslachten-van-der-maat/I3303.php : accessed December 7, 2022), "Maria Theresa (Thresia) van de Pecht (1701-< 1733)".