Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1703: Source: Wikipedia
- May 21 » Daniel Defoe is imprisoned on charges of seditious libel.
- May 27 » Tsar Peter the Great founds the city of Saint Petersburg.
- July 26 » During the Bavarian Rummel the rural population of Tyrol drove the Bavarian Prince-Elector Maximilian II Emanuel out of North Tyrol with a victory at the Pontlatzer Bridge and thus prevented the Bavarian Army, which was allied with France, from marching as planned on Vienna during the War of the Spanish Succession.
- July 31 » Daniel Defoe is placed in a pillory for the crime of seditious libel after publishing a politically satirical pamphlet, but is pelted with flowers.
- December 7 » The Great Storm of 1703, the greatest windstorm ever recorded in the southern part of Great Britain, makes landfall. Winds gust up to 120mph, and 9,000 people die.
- December 27 » Portugal and England sign the Methuen Treaty which gives preference to Portuguese imported wines into England.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Peter J.R. Vermaat, "De geslachten Van der Maat", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/de-geslachten-van-der-maat/I3301.php : accessed November 27, 2022), "Hendrina (Henrica) van de Pecht (1703-> 1733)".