Death Cert. nr.: 273 (Archive: 0123; Regist. nr.: 3179).
Marriage Act nr.: 48 (Archive: 0123; Regist. nr.: 2744).
Timeline Jan Hendrik Schutte
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schutte
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Schutte.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Schutte.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Schutte.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 17, 1926)
- The temperature on March 17, 1926 was between -2 °C and 7.9 °C and averaged 2.8 °C. There was 0.5 hours of sunshine (4%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 4, 1925 to March 8, 1926 the cabinet Colijn I, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 8, 1926 to August 10, 1929 the cabinet De Geer I, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In the year 1926: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.4 million citizens.
- An oil field accident cost aviator Wiley Post his left eye, but he used the settlement money to buy his first aircraft.
- An assassination attempt on Benito Mussolini fails.
- The dictator Theodoros Pangalos is elected President of Greece without opposition.