Marriage Act nr.: 83 (Archive: 0123; Regist. nr.: 2722).
Timeline Hendrikus Schutte
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schutte
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Schutte.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Schutte.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Schutte.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 5, 1886)
- The temperature on August 5, 1886 was about 17.9 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 54%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1886: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- The first transcontinental train trip across Canada departs from Montreal. It arrives in Port Moody, British Columbia on July 4.
- The first ticker-tape parade takes place in New York City when office workers spontaneously throw ticker tape into the streets as the Statue of Liberty is dedicated.
- Mount Tarawera in New Zealand erupts, killing 153 people and destroying the famous Pink and White Terraces.