Death Cert. nr.: 22 (Archive: 0123; Regist. nr.: 3184).
Marriage Act nr.: 19 (Archive: 0123; Regist. nr.: 2724).
Timeline Maria Schutte
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schutte
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Schutte.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Schutte.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Schutte.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 19, 1891)
- The temperature on February 19, 1891 was about -0.1 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1891: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- The first gasoline-powered car debuts in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States.
- In the U.S. state of California, Stanford University opens its doors.
- John Abbott becomes Canada's third prime minister.