Stamboom Boerstra » Paulus Leopoldus [Paul) Kerkmans
Personal data Paulus Leopoldus [Paul) Kerkmans
- Profession: Accountant.
- He died on August 29, 1971 in Silver City (Nm Usa), he was 49 years old.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Paulus Leopoldus Kerkmans
Household of Paulus Leopoldus [Paul) Kerkmans
Timeline Paulus Leopoldus [Paul) Kerkmans
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Kerkmans
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Kerkmans.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Kerkmans.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kerkmans.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 4, 1948)
- The temperature on August 4, 1948 was between 1.5 °C and 1.5 °C and averaged 0.1 °C. There was 13.3 mm of rain during 166 hours. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the north-northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1948 till 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 3, 1946 to August 7, 1948 the cabinet Beel I, with Dr. L.J.M. Beel (KVP) as prime minister.
- From August 7, 1948 till March 15, 1951 the Netherlands had a cabinet Drees - Van Schaik with the prime ministers Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) and Mr. J.R.H. van Schaik (KVP).
- In the year 1948: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 10 million citizens.
- The South Korean constitution is proclaimed.
- Pakistan issues its first set of Postage stamps, bearing images of the Constituent Assembly, the Jinnah International Airport (Quaid-e-Azam International Airport), and the Shahi Fort.
- Following the demise of the British Mandate of Palestine, Egypt, Transjordan, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Saudi Arabia invade the territory partitioned for the Arab state by the British Mandate of Palestine thus starting the 1948 Arab-Israeli War.
The publication Stamboom Boerstra has been compiled by G.K. Boerstra. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-boerstra/