Stamboom Boerstra » Paulus Leopoldus (Paul) Kerkmans
Personal data Paulus Leopoldus (Paul) Kerkmans
- First name Paul.
- He died on August 29, 1971 in Silver City (Nm Usa), he was 49 years old.
- Profession: Accountant.
- Genealogie Stoel & Van der Stoel, one author has confirmed this is the same person
Ancestors of Paulus Leopoldus (Paul) Kerkmans
|Jan Lambertus Kamphuis|
|Luukje de Groot|
Paulus Leopoldus (Paul) Kerkmans
Household of Paulus Leopoldus (Paul) Kerkmans
Timeline Paulus Leopoldus (Paul) Kerkmans
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Kerkmans
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Kerkmans.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Kerkmans.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kerkmans.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 4, 1948)
- The temperature on August 4, 1948 was between 1.5 °C and 1.5 °C and averaged 0.1 °C. There was 13.3 mm of rain during 166 hours. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the north-northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1948 till 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 3, 1946 to August 7, 1948 the cabinet Beel I, with Dr. L.J.M. Beel (KVP) as prime minister.
- From August 7, 1948 till March 15, 1951 the Netherlands had a cabinet Drees - Van Schaik with the prime ministers Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) and Mr. J.R.H. van Schaik (KVP).
- 1948 » The Netherlands had about 10 million citizens.
- 1948 » A dike along the flooding Columbia River breaks, obliterating Vanport, Oregon within minutes. Fifteen people die and tens of thousands are left homeless.
- 1948 » Cardinal Mindszenty is arrested in Hungary and accused of treason and conspiracy.
- 1948 » Israel is declared to be an independent state and a provisional government is established. Immediately after the declaration, Israel is attacked by the neighboring Arab states, triggering the 1948 Arab-Israeli War.
Also born on February 3
- 1874 » Gertrude Stein, American writer († 1946)
- 1920 » Tony Gaze, Australian racing driver
- 1938 » Emile Griffith, US Virgin Islands boxer
- 1951 » Eugenijus Riabovas, Lithuanian football manager
- 1973 » Ilana Sod, Mexican journalist