Stamboom Boerstra » Paulus Leopoldus [Paul) Kerkmans
Personal data Paulus Leopoldus [Paul) Kerkmans
- He died on August 29, 1971 in Silver City (Nm Usa), he was 49 years old.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Paulus Leopoldus [Paul) Kerkmans
Household of Paulus Leopoldus [Paul) Kerkmans
Timeline Paulus Leopoldus [Paul) Kerkmans
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Kerkmans
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Kerkmans.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Kerkmans.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kerkmans.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 4, 1948)
- The temperature on August 4, 1948 was between 1.5 °C and 1.5 °C and averaged 0.1 °C. There was 13.3 mm of rain during 166 hours. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the north-northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1948 till 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 3, 1946 to August 7, 1948 the cabinet Beel I, with Dr. L.J.M. Beel (KVP) as prime minister.
- From August 7, 1948 till March 15, 1951 the Netherlands had a cabinet Drees - Van Schaik with the prime ministers Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) and Mr. J.R.H. van Schaik (KVP).
- In the year 1948: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 10 million citizens.
- Communist Madiun uprising in Dutch Indies.
- 1948 Arab-Israeli War: the Kfar Etzion massacre is committed by Arab irregulars, the day before the declaration of independence of the state of Israel on May 14.
- Seven Japanese convicted of war crimes by the International Military Tribunal for the Far East are executed at Sugamo Prison in Tokyo.
The publication Stamboom Boerstra has been compiled by G.K. Boerstra. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-boerstra/