Stamboom Boerstra » Jan Lambertus [John) Kerkmans
Personal data Jan Lambertus [John) Kerkmans
- He died on February 5, 1999 in Glendora, Cal, Usa, he was 77 years old.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Lambertus Kerkmans
Household of Jan Lambertus [John) Kerkmans
Timeline Jan Lambertus [John) Kerkmans
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Kerkmans
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Kerkmans.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Kerkmans.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kerkmans.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 26, 1948)
- The temperature on May 26, 1948 was between 2.1 °C and 1.6 °C and averaged 1.3 °C. There was 8.8 mm of rain during 121 hours. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1948 till 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 3, 1946 to August 7, 1948 the cabinet Beel I, with Dr. L.J.M. Beel (KVP) as prime minister.
- From August 7, 1948 till March 15, 1951 the Netherlands had a cabinet Drees - Van Schaik with the prime ministers Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) and Mr. J.R.H. van Schaik (KVP).
- In the year 1948: Source: Wikipedia
The publication Stamboom Boerstra has been compiled by G.K. Boerstra. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-boerstra/