Stamboom Boerstra » Jan Lambertus [John) Kerkmans
Personal data Jan Lambertus [John) Kerkmans
- He died on February 5, 1999 in Glendora, Cal, Usa, he was 77 years old.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Lambertus [John) Kerkmans
Household of Jan Lambertus [John) Kerkmans
Timeline Jan Lambertus [John) Kerkmans
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Kerkmans
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Kerkmans.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Kerkmans.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kerkmans.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 26, 1948)
- The temperature on May 26, 1948 was between 2.1 °C and 1.6 °C and averaged 1.3 °C. There was 8.8 mm of rain during 121 hours. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1948 till 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 3, 1946 to August 7, 1948 the cabinet Beel I, with Dr. L.J.M. Beel (KVP) as prime minister.
- From August 7, 1948 till March 15, 1951 the Netherlands had a cabinet Drees - Van Schaik with the prime ministers Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) and Mr. J.R.H. van Schaik (KVP).
- In the year 1948: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 10 million citizens.
- In France, Robert Schuman becomes President of the Council while being Foreign minister, As such, he is the negotiator of the major treaties of the end of World War II.
- Groundbreaking for the United Nations headquarters in New York City.
- Boxer Dick Turpin beat Vince Hawkins at Villa Park, Birmingham to become the first black British boxing champion in the modern era.
The publication Stamboom Boerstra has been compiled by G.K. Boerstra. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-boerstra/