Stamboom Boerstra » Antje Kamphuis
Personal data Antje Kamphuis
Ancestors (and descendant) of Antje Kamphuis
Household of Antje Kamphuis
Timeline Antje Kamphuis
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Kamphuis
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Kamphuis.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Kamphuis.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kamphuis.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 5, 1916)
- The temperature on July 5, 1916 was between 1.0 °C and 0.4 °C and averaged 1.5 °C. There was 12.7 mm of rain during 159 hours. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1916: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- In Seattle, Washington, William Boeing and George Conrad Westervelt incorporate Pacific Aero Products (later renamed Boeing).
- The 7th and 10th US cavalry regiments under John J. Pershing cross the US-Mexico border to join the hunt for Pancho Villa.
- World War I: The Battle of Gallipoli concludes with an Ottoman Empire victory when the last Allied forces are evacuated from the peninsula.
The publication Stamboom Boerstra has been compiled by G.K. Boerstra. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-boerstra/