Stamboom Boerstra » Antje Kamphuis
Personal data Antje Kamphuis
Ancestors (and descendant) of Antje Kamphuis
Household of Antje Kamphuis
Timeline Antje Kamphuis
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Kamphuis
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Kamphuis.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Kamphuis.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kamphuis.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 5, 1916)
- The temperature on July 5, 1916 was between 1.0 °C and 0.4 °C and averaged 1.5 °C. There was 12.7 mm of rain during 159 hours. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1916: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- World War I: The Battle of Verdun ? German forces launch their third offensive of the battle.
- World War I: Manfred von Richthofen ("The Red Baron"), a flying ace of the German Luftstreitkräfte, wins his first aerial combat near Cambrai, France.
- The Everett Massacre takes place in Everett, Washington as political differences lead to a shoot-out between the Industrial Workers of the World organizers and local police.
The publication Stamboom Boerstra has been compiled by G.K. Boerstra. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-boerstra/