Stamboom Boerstra » Antje Kamphuis
Personal data Antje Kamphuis
Ancestors of Antje Kamphuis
Jan Lambertus Kamphuis
Luukje de Groot
Household of Antje Kamphuis
Timeline Antje Kamphuis
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Kamphuis
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Kamphuis.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Kamphuis.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kamphuis.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 5, 1916)
- The temperature on July 5, 1916 was between 1.0 °C and 0.4 °C and averaged 1.5 °C. There was 12.7 mm of rain during 159 hours. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1916 » The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- 1916 » Georgia Tech defeats Cumberland University 222-0 in the most lopsided college football game in American history.
- 1916 » World War I: The Central Powers capture Bucharest.
- 1916 » Battle of Segale: Negus Mikael, marching on the Ethiopian capital in support of his son Emperor Iyasus V, is defeated by Fitawrari abte Giyorgis, securing the throne for Empress Zauditu.
Also born on March 29
- 1874 » Lou Hoover, First Lady of the United States († 1944)
- 1900 » John McEwen, eighteenth Prime Minister of Australia († 1980)
- 1936 » Mogens Camre, Danish politician
- 1949 » John Arthur Spenkelink, American murderer († 1979)
- 1971 » Lara Logan, South-African journalist and reporter