Personal data Jan Volker
- He was born on November 11, 1854 in Sliedrecht Zhl. Nederland.
- He died on March 28, 1923 in Groote Lindt Gem. Zwijndrecht Zhl. Nederland, he was 68 years old.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Volker
Household of Jan Volker
He is married to Regina Willemina Poel, van der on June 1, 1876 at Groote Lindt Gem. Zwijndrecht Zhl. Nederland, he was 21 years old.
Timeline Jan Volker
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Volker
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Volker.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Volker.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Volker.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 1, 1876)
- The temperature on June 1, 1876 was about 14.8 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 60%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1876: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Indian Wars: Battle of the Rosebud ? 1,500 Sioux and Cheyenne led by Crazy Horse beat back General George Crook's forces at Rosebud Creek in Montana Territory.
- The Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks is organized.
- The United States orders all Native Americans to move into reservations.