Personal data Maria Loose
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Loose
Household of Maria Loose
She is married to Klaas Bothof on July 31, 1902 at Strijen, she was 30 years old.
Timeline Maria Loose
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Loose
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Loose.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Loose.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Loose.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 31, 1902)
- The temperature on July 31, 1902 was between 8.3 °C and 19.2 °C and averaged 13.2 °C. There was 1.4 hours of sunshine (9%). Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1902: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.2 million citizens.
- Using the ISO 8601 standard Year Zero definition for the Gregorian calendar preceded by the Julian calendar, the one billionth minute since the start of January 1, Year Zero occurs at 10:40 AM on this date.
- Dmitry Sipyagin, Minister of Interior of the Russian Empire, is assassinated in the Marie Palace, St Petersburg.
- The U.S. Congress passes the Spooner Act, authorizing President Theodore Roosevelt to acquire rights from Colombia for the Panama Canal.