nat arch akte 27
Timeline teuntje LOOSE
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname LOOSE
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname LOOSE.
- Check the information Open Archives has about LOOSE.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching LOOSE.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 26, 1891)
- The temperature on September 26, 1891 was about 13.9 °C. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 95%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1891: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- The ?tsu Incident: Tsarevich Nicholas Alexandrovich of Imperial Russia (late Nicholas II) is critically injured on his head by the sword attack by a Japanese policeman Tsuda Sanz?.
- A new immigration depot is opened on Ellis Island, New York.
- Thomas Edison patents the motion picture camera.