- Hoogeveen huwelijksacte 1861 nr 18
Timeline Janna de JONGE
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De JONGE
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De JONGE.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De JONGE.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De JONGE.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 13, 1861)
- The temperature on April 13, 1861 was about 7.0 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 91%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- From March 14, 1861 till January 31, 1862 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Loudon with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.P. baron Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. J. Loudon (liberaal).
- In the year 1861: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: First Battle of Bull Run ? at Manassas Junction, Virginia, the first major battle of the war begins and ends in a victory for the Confederate army.
- Colorado is organized as a United States territory.
- American Civil War: Citing failing health, Union General Winfield Scott resigns as Commander of the United States Army.