- Huwelijksacte 1866 nr 40
Timeline Margaretha de JONGE
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De JONGE
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De JONGE.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De JONGE.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De JONGE.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 21, 1866)
- The temperature on April 21, 1866 was about 12.5 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 77%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 10, 1866 to June 1, 1866 the cabinet Fransen van de Putte, with I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1866: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The Atlantic Cable is successfully completed, allowing transatlantic telegraph communication for the first time.
- The Spanish Navy bombs the harbor of Valparaíso, Chile.
- Memorial Day first celebrated in United States at Waterloo, New York.