Timeline Robert van Woerkom
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Woerkom
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 23, 1977)
- The temperature on February 23, 1977 was between 4.3 °C and 10.2 °C and averaged 6.9 °C. There was 1.6 mm of rain during 2.2 hours. There was 0.6 hours of sunshine (6%). The heavily clouded was. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from Friday, May 11, 1973 to Monday, December 19, 1977 the cabinet Den Uyl, with Drs. J.M. den Uyl (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from Monday, December 19, 1977 to Friday, September 11, 1981 the cabinet Van Agt I, with Mr. A.A.M. van Agt (CDA/KVP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1977: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 13.8 million citizens.
- Rings of Uranus: Astronomers discover rings around Uranus.
- Scientists identify a previously unknown bacterium as the cause of the mysterious Legionnaires' disease.
- Veterans Day is observed on the fourth Monday in October for the seventh and last time. (The holiday is once again observed on November 11 beginning the following year.)