Personal data Adrianus van Woerkom
Ancestors (and descendant) of Adrianus van Woerkom
Household of Adrianus van Woerkom
He is married to Geertje van Zellem on May 15, 1901 at Schiedam, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, he was 23 years old.
- (Not public)
- (Not public)
Notes by Adrianus van Woerkom
Mede oprichter van de bond "VOORUIT" in 1904 correspondent daarvan, in 1905 2e secretaris, van
1911 - 1916 voorzitter der afdeling, daarna lid van de bond van Gemeente werklieden
Timeline Adrianus van Woerkom
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Woerkom
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 15, 1901)
- The temperature on May 15, 1901 was between 8.5 °C and 17.2 °C and averaged 12.0 °C. There was 10.6 hours of sunshine (68%). Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1901: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.2 million citizens.
- US President Theodore Roosevelt delivers a 20,000-word speech to the House of Representatives asking the Congress to curb the power of trusts "within reasonable limits".
- The Boxer Rebellion in China officially ends with the signing of the Boxer Protocol.
- The 1901 Caister Lifeboat Disaster.