Personal data Gustaaf Adolf Lamsvelt
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Gustaaf Adolf Lamsvelt
Household of Gustaaf Adolf Lamsvelt
He is married to Wilhelmine Johanna Maria Berger.
He is married to Winnifred Wietsche Monsma.
Timeline Gustaaf Adolf Lamsvelt
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Lamsvelt
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Lamsvelt.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Lamsvelt.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Lamsvelt.
- The temperature on May 30, 1902 was between 11.1 °C and 25.8 °C and averaged 18.6 °C. There was 10.5 hours of sunshine (64%). Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1902: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.2 million citizens.
- March 7 » Second Boer War: Boers, led by Koos de la Rey, inflict the biggest defeat upon the British since the beginning of the war, at Tweebosch.
- April 14 » James Cash Penney opens his first store in Kemmerer, Wyoming.
- May 31 » Second Boer War: The Treaty of Vereeniging ends the war and ensures British control of South Africa.
- July 17 » Willis Carrier creates the first air conditioner in Buffalo, New York.
- December 14 » The Commercial Pacific Cable Company lays the first Pacific telegraph cable, from San Francisco to Honolulu.
- December 28 » The Syracuse Athletic Club defeated the New York Philadelphians, 5–0, in the first indoor professional football game, which was held at Madison Square Garden.
- The temperature on January 11, 1976 was between 8.9 °C and 11.9 °C and averaged 10.4 °C. There was 6.1 mm of rain during 2.3 hours. There was 0.9 hours of sunshine (11%). The heavily clouded was. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-northwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from Friday, May 11, 1973 to Monday, December 19, 1977 the cabinet Den Uyl, with Drs. J.M. den Uyl (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In the year 1976: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 13.7 million citizens.
- February 24 » The current constitution of Cuba is formally proclaimed.
- March 9 » Forty-two people die in the Cavalese cable car disaster, the worst cable-car accident to date.
- April 2 » Prince Norodom Sihanouk resigns as leader of Cambodia and is placed under house arrest.
- June 28 » The Angolan court sentences US and UK mercenaries to death sentences and prison terms in the Luanda Trial.
- July 2 » End of South Vietnam; Communist North Vietnam annexes the former South Vietnam to form the unified Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
- October 11 » George Washington is posthumously promoted to the grade of General of the Armies.
The publication Stamboom Van Gemert
has been compiled by Willem van Gemert
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Willem van Gemert, "Stamboom Van Gemert", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-van-gemert/I486.php : accessed July 25, 2021), "Gustaaf Adolf Lamsvelt (1902-1976)".