- , Anna Margaretha Lamsvelt, March 4, 2012 A.M.Jerphanion Web Site
Toegevoegd door een Smart Match te bevestigen
Stambomen op MyHeritage.com
Familiesite: A.M.Jerphanion Web SiteFamiliestamboom: 121201-3
Timeline Anna Margaretha Lamsvelt
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Lamsvelt
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Lamsvelt.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Lamsvelt.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Lamsvelt.
- The temperature on May 4, 1868 was about 7.1 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 91%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1868: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- February 2 » Pro-Imperial forces captured Osaka Castle from the Tokugawa shogunate and burned it to the ground.
- February 24 » Andrew Johnson becomes the first President of the United States to be impeached by the United States House of Representatives. He is later acquitted in the Senate.
- March 1 » The Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity is founded at the University of Virginia.
- May 26 » The Impeachment of Andrew Johnson ends with his acquittal by one vote.
- November 3 » John Willis Menard (R-Louisiana) was the first African American elected to the United States Congress. Because of an electoral challenge, he was never seated.
- November 4 » Camagüey, Cuba, revolts against Spain during the Ten Years' War.
- The temperature on December 13, 1894 was about 2.0 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 100%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1894: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- April 21 » Norway formally adopts the Krag–Jørgensen bolt-action rifle as the main arm of its armed forces, a weapon that would remain in service for almost 50 years.
- May 1 » Coxey's Army, the first significant American protest march, arrives in Washington, D.C.
- July 4 » The short-lived Republic of Hawaii is proclaimed by Sanford B. Dole.
- July 25 » The First Sino-Japanese War begins when the Japanese fire upon a Chinese warship.
- August 1 » The First Sino-Japanese War erupts between Japan and China over Korea.
- November 1 » Buffalo Bill, 15 of his Indians, and Annie Oakley were filmed by Thomas Edison in his Black Maria Studio in West Orange, New Jersey.
The publication Stamboom Van Gemert
has been compiled by Willem van Gemert
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Willem van Gemert, "Stamboom Van Gemert", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-van-gemert/I494.php : accessed June 21, 2021), "Anna Margaretha Lamsvelt (1868-± 1897)".