Personal data Dieuwerke RIJZINGA
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Dieuwerke RIJZINGA
Household of Dieuwerke RIJZINGA
She is married to (1) Enno Bonnes van DAM on May 22, 1880 at Uithuizen, she was 20 years old.
She is married to (2) Jacob Bonnes van DAM on July 22, 1891 at Uithuizen, she was 31 years old.Source 1
Weduwnaar van Antje Kremer ( ca. 1852-1889 ) met wie hij trouwde op 27/6-1874 in Uithuizen [ bron: Groninger Archief Huwelijksacte 24]
Beroep: Boerenknecht ( dagloner)
The couple were divorced from March 19, 1915 at Groningen.
Groninger Archief Huwelijksacte: 28
Timeline Dieuwerke RIJZINGA
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname RIJZINGA
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname RIJZINGA.
- Check the information Open Archives has about RIJZINGA.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching RIJZINGA.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 22, 1880)
- The temperature on May 22, 1880 was about 18.2 °C. The air pressure was 13 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 45%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1880: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- France annexes Tahiti.
- First performance of O Canada, the song that would become the national anthem of Canada, at the Congrès national des Canadiens-Français.
- John Philip Sousa becomes leader of the United States Marine Band.