- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1699: Source: Wikipedia
- January 26 » For the first time, the Ottoman Empire permanently cedes territory to the Christian powers.
- February 16 » First Leopoldine Diploma is issued by the Holy Roman Emperor, recognizing the Greek Catholic clergy enjoyed the same privileges as Roman Catholic priests in the Principality of Transylvania.
- March 30 » Guru Gobind Singh establishes the Khalsa in Anandpur Sahib, Punjab.
- April 14 » Khalsa: The Sikh religion was formalised as the Khalsa - the brotherhood of Warrior-Saints - by Guru Gobind Singh in northern India, in accordance with the Nanakshahi calendar.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Stamboom Familie Top
has been compiled by J.J. Top
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
J.J. Top, "Stamboom Familie Top", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-top/I2873.php : accessed January 30, 2023), "Philippe Georges Hebronvaux (1699-????)".