Timeline Johannes Uilhoorn
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Uilhoorn
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Uilhoorn.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Uilhoorn.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Uilhoorn.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 20, 1919)
- The temperature on November 20, 1919 was between 2.7 °C and 8.0 °C and averaged 5.4 °C. There was 2.8 mm of rain. There was 0.8 hours of sunshine (9%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1919: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.7 million citizens.
- The Republic of Prekmurje ends.
- Following Peace Day celebrations marking the end of World War I, ex-servicemen rioted and burnt down Luton Town Hall.
- The NC-4 aircraft arrives in Lisbon after completing the first transatlantic flight.